Monday, June 11, 2007



Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Karen Deisenroth. I have been a Romance Consultant with For Your Pleasure for 6 years. You may be asking yourself what kind of person sells Adult Products at a Home Party. Well, I am a typical housewife and mom of two children ages 7 and 4. What made me decide to start my
own home based business? To be quite honest it was the money. I wanted something that was going to supplement our income without me having to pay a babysitter or daycare. We all know that can be expensive and I didn’t want to work just to pay someone else to raise my children. Being a stay at home mom is what I have
always wanted and For Your Pleasure has allowed me to do just that. I am home with my children and when I’m not I am out partying for a living while my husband is home with our children. Being a For Your Pleasure Consultant has afforded us to pay off our credit cards, my car and my husbands schooling. Now the money I make from partying is spare change for us. We now can take my income and do with it what WE want to do.

Just A Few of the Consultant Benefits:

* Start at 40% commission

* Monthly Management Bonuses

* Monthly Earning Potential up to 60% commission

* Get Paid the night of your party

* Earn Monthly Incentives

* Easy online ordering system w/ back office to keep track of your business with ease.

* Earn a Trip (This year is Italy)

*Direct Deposits for Monthly Bonus Checks

* Team Yahoo Board and Team Site

* Annual Conventions for ongoing Training

* And so much more!!!

If you have any questions that you would like to ask me about becoming a Consultant with For Your Pleasure you may call me at 570-321-8664 or email me at fypbykaren@verizon.net. I would be more than happy to answer your questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment