Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Valentine's Day is Coming!



Would you like to surprise your Sweetheart this year for Valentine's Day with something a little more Romantic? If so, then you have come to the right place. I am offering until February 5th 30% off your order. We have edibles, lotions, potions, lingerie, bath & massage products and for that added spark we also have things that go buzz in the bedroom and beyond. To view my online store and place an order you will go to www.foryourpleasure.net/passionbykaren. Once you are there just click on "my events". You will find on February 5th of my calendar a link to shop for "My Sweetheart Specials". Click on that to go shopping. Once you have placed your order I will adjust your total to reflect the 30% discount and email you with your new total. Should you have any questions feel free to email me at fypkaren@gmail.com. I would be more than happy to assist you.

Have a Wonderful Valentine's Day!!!

Karen Deisenroth
Romance Specialist & Sex Educator


1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment